Process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. The unit advancement processor attends an April roundtable, and can obtain the unit ID code there.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
- Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.